Ratt - Out Of The Cellar album download
Ratt - Out Of The Cellar (1984). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
WMG (от лица компании "E1 Music"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. Audiam (Publishing), Rumblefish (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция. WMG (от лица компании "Atlantic"); LatinAutor, Rumblefish (Publishing), UBEM, ARESA, Audiam (Publishing), União Brasileira de Compositores, BMI - Broadcast Music In. и другие авторские общества (8).
Out of the Cellar is the debut studio album by the American heavy metal band Ratt. Released in 1984, it was an immediate success, with wide airplay on radio and heavy rotation on MTV of its singles, especially the decade-defining "Round and Round". The album is certified as triple platinum by the RIAA. The album brought Ratt to the top of the glam metal scene in Los Angeles. Ratt's later work would never surpass the success of Out of the Cellar.
Out of the Cellar is the first full-length album of the band Ratt. Wanted Man. You're In Trouble. Lack of Communication. Stephen Pearcy: lead vocals. Warren DeMartini: guitar. Robbin Crosby: guitar. Bobby Blotzer: drums.
Ratt (Out Of The Cellar 1984) скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Ratt - Out Of The Cellar 1984 - She Wants Money, Ratt - Round And Round (1984 - Out Of The Cellar), Ratt - Scene Of The Crime (1984 - Out Of The Cellar), Ratt - You re In Trouble (1984 - Out Of The Cellar), Ratt - Wanted Man (1984 - Out Of The Cellar), а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки.
glam metal scene, but this five-piece made up of brash young San Diego transplants and relative local veterans was in fact a force to contend with, and already gunning for the top of the heap.
Ratt's aptly named 'Out of the Cellar' was released on March 27, 1984.
The name of this band alone brings to mind images of cheesy stage moves like that guitar twirl thing and hair, lots and lots of hair. Yet as far as hair metal goes, Ratt was right at the top of the heap, thanks in large part to the distinct voice of Stephen Pearcy and the quality guitar work of Warren Demartini. The band started in San Diego as Mickey Ratt, but eventually dropped the Mickey, become Ratt.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Cristofanilli*
|2||You're In Trouble||3:16|
|3||Round And Round||4:22|
|4||In Your Direction||3:30|
|5||She Wants Money||3:04|
|6||Lack Of Communication||3:52|
|7||Back For More||3:42|
|8||The Morning After||3:30|
|10||Scene Of The Crime||4:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Produced For – The Berle Company, Inc
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Arranged By – Ratt
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Juan Croucier
- Drums, Percussion – Bobby Blotzer
- Engineer – Jim Faraci
- Engineer [Assistant] – Clif Smith, Dave Clark , Robin Laine
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Robbin Crosby, Warren De Martini*
- Lead Vocals – Stephen Pearcy
- Management – Marshall Berle
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Other [Cover Model] – Tawny Kitaen
- Photography By – Barry Levine
- Producer, Engineer – Beau Hill
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Ray Leonard
- Written-By – Croucier* (tracks: 5, 6, 10), Crosby* (tracks: 1 to 3, 7 to 10), Pearcy* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8), De Martini* (tracks: 2, 3, 8)
NotesMade in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-80143-2
- Matrix / Runout: 780143-2.2 RSA
- Other (Inner ring): 18
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Price Code: FRANCE WE 835
|7 80143-1, 80143-1||Ratt||Out Of The Cellar (LP, Album, Spe)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 80143-1, 80143-1||US||1984|
|WPCR-13566||Ratt||Out Of The Cellar (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Atlantic||WPCR-13566||Russia||2015|
|604.7057||Ratt||Out Of The Cellar (LP, Album)||Atlantic||604.7057||Brazil||1984|
|A4-80143||Ratt||Out Of The Cellar (Cass, Album, Club, Col)||Atlantic||A4-80143||US||1984|
|7 80143-1, 80143-1||Ratt||Out Of The Cellar (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 80143-1, 80143-1||Spain||1988|