Altered Images - Pinky Blue album download
Altered Images 컬렉션을 완성하세요. Altered Images – Pinky Blue. 타일: New Wave, Synth-pop. Pinky Blue (Cass, Album).
Album · 1982 · 11 Songs. Pinky Blue Altered Images. Listen on Apple Music.
Altered Images were an early 1980s Scottish new wave/post-punk band. Fronted by singer Clare Grogan, the band branched into mainstream pop music, having six UK top 40 hit singles and three top 30 albums between 1981 and 1983. Their hits included "Happy Birthday", "I Could Be Happy", "See Those Eyes", and "Don't Talk to Me About Love". After a successful headlining tour, the band retained Rushent as their producer and released their second album, Pinky Blue, in May 1982. It reached the top 20 of the UK Albums Chart and provided three more top 40 hit singles with "I Could Be Happy", "See Those Eyes", and the title track, but was perceived as a disappointment by the British press. I Could Be Happy" was the group's only foray onto the US charts, with the single peaking
Band Name Altered Images. Album Name Pinky Blue. Released date 14 May 1982. Members owning this album0. 4. Little Brown Head. 7. Funny Funny Me. 8. Think That It Might.
See Those Eyes, 03:07. Little Brown Head, 02:41. See You Later, 03:14. Song Sung Blue, 04:12. Funny Funny Me, 03:23. Think That It Might, 02:50.
Exclusive Prime pricing.
Altered Images Pinky Blue. other tracks: Altered Images. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Altered Images Happy Birthday ^ ^.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||See Those Eyes||3:07|
|A4||Little Brown Head||2:40|
|A5||See You Later||3:14|
|A6||Song Sung Blue
Written-By – Neil Diamond
|B1||Funny Funny Me||3:22|
|B2||Think That It Might||2:50|
|B3||I Could Be Happy||5:40|
|B5||Goodnight And I Wish||4:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records
- Recorded At – Genetic Sound
- Published By – Beam Down Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Backing Vocals, Whistling – John Peel, Martin Rushent
- Bass, Guitar – John*, Tony*
- Design [Designed By] – David Band
- Drums – Tich*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Allen*
- Guitar, Keyboards – Jim*
- Management – Gerry McElhone
- Photography By – Chris Webster
- Photography By [Black + White] – Peter Anderson
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Eric Watson
- Producer, Engineer – Martin Rushent
- Vocals – Clare*
- Written-By – Altered Images (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5)
NotesSlleve is "Printed in Holland"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 271
|EPC 85665||Altered Images||Pinky Blue (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 85665||Europe||1982|
|25-3P-360||Altered Images||Pinky Blue (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||25-3P-360||Hong Kong||1982|
|FR-38110||Altered Images||Pinky Blue (LP, Album)||Portrait||FR-38110||Canada||1982|
|VIN180LP116||Altered Images||Pinky Blue (2xLP, Album, S/Edition, 180)||Vinyl 180||VIN180LP116||UK||2017|
|40 2750||Altered Images||Pinky Blue (Cass, Album)||Epic||40 2750||South Africa||1982|