Various - Legends (Get It On) album download
Performer: VA Album: Legends - Get It On Label: Audio Fidelity. Various Artists, Legends: Get It On AF. Used drive : PLEXTOR BD-R PX-B950SA Adapter: 6 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
Performer: VA Album: Legends - Get It On Label: Audio Fidelity. Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water 03. Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky 04. T. Rex - Bang A Gong (Get It On) 05. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way 06. Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Blinded By The Light 07.
Album · 2003 · 16 Songs. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. 16 Songs, 41 Minutes. Bluegrass Legends Various Artists.
Various - Legends (Get It On) (SACD, Hybrid, Comp, Ltd, Num, RE, RM). Audio Fidelity (3), StarVista Entertainment, Rhino Custom Products, Audio Fidelity (3), StarVista Entertainment, Rhino Custom Products, Audio Fidelity (3), StarVista Entertainment, Rhino Custom Products. AFZ 179, 19594-2, OPCD-1198SA. 버전 판매. AFZ 178, 19593-2, OPCD-1197SA. Various - Legends (Crank It Up) (SACD, Hybrid, Comp, Ltd, Num, RE, RM).
fm, compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information. Warning! Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution!
I think they got it all wrong We just gotta hold on And on and on and on. 'Cause we're gonna be legends Gonna get their attention What we're doing here ain't just scary It's about to be legendary. Yea we're gonna be legends Gonna teach 'em all a lesson Got this feeling in our souls we carry That it's about to be legendary. This is what we came for And we couldn't want it anymore We can never turn back now Got to leave it all on the floor
Get it by Fri, 31 May - Thu, 20 Jun from Illinois, United States. Various Artists - Summer Legends (2005). Various Artists-Summer Legends (2005).
Various Artists - Heavy Metal Eruption 23 0 93. Various Artists - Welcome to the Thrash Zone 20 0 2311. Various Artists - Ultimate Guitar Legends (4CD). 01. The Ballroom Blitz - The Sweet 02. Poison - Alice Cooper 03. Take It On The Run - Reo Speedwagon 04. Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas 05. Fantasy - Aldo Nova 06.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–The Troggs||Wild Thing
Written-By – Chip Taylor
|2||–Deep Purple||Smoke On The Water
Written-By – Ian Gillan, Ian Paice, Jon Lord, Ritchie Blackmore, Roger Glover
|3||–Norman Greenbaum||Spirit In The Sky
Written-By – Norman Greenbaum
|4||–T. Rex||Bang A Gong (Get It On)
Written-By – Marc Bolan
|5||–Fleetwood Mac||Go Your Own Way
Written-By – Lindsey Buckingham
|6||–Manfred Mann's Earth Band||Blinded By The Light
Written-By – Bruce Springsteen
|7||–Eric Burdon And War*||Spill The Wine
Written-By – B.B. Dickerson, Charles Miller, Harold Brown, Howard Scott, Lee Oskar, Lonnie Jordan, Papa Dee Allen
|8||–The Kinks||Lola (Live)
Written-By – Raymond Davies*
|9||–The Doors||Light My Fire
Written-By – Morrison*, Densmore*, Manzarek*, Krieger*
Written-By – Dave Peverett
|11||–Alice Cooper||School's Out
Written-By – Alice Cooper , Michael Bruce
|12||–Brownsville Station||Smokin' In The Boys Room
Written-By – Cub Koda, Michael Lutz
|13||–The Doobie Brothers||China Grove
Written-By – Tom Johnston
Written-By – Lou Gramm, Mick Jones
|15||–Bad Company||Can't Get Enough
Written-By – Mick Ralphs
|16||–Lynyrd Skynyrd||Free Bird
Written-By – Allen Collins, Ronnie Van Zant
|17||–Grateful Dead*||Casey Jones
Written-By – Jerry Garcia, Robert Hunter
- Remastered At – Stephen Marsh Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Produced For – Time Life Music
- Manufactured For – Time Life Music
- Manufactured By – Rhino Custom Products
- Copyright (c) – Direct Holdings Americas Inc.
- Licensed To – Direct Holdings Americas Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Avenue Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Velvet Records LLC
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bearsville Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Bearsville Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Tree Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Swan Song Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Stephen Marsh Mastering
- Copyright (c) – Lynn Goldsmith
- Copyright (c) – Corbis
- Copyright (c) – Michael Putland
- Copyright (c) – Retna
- Copyright (c) – Don Paulsen
- Copyright (c) – MichaelOchsArchives.com
- Copyright (c) – Neal Preston
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102334831-A911
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0102334831-B911
- Compilation Producer – Gene Zacharewicz, Joe Sasfy
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator For This SACD] – Roberta Ballard
- Design – Red Herring Design
- Design [Graphic Design For This SACD] – Bob Wynne Graphics
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Scott Shuman
- Liner Notes – Gene Sculatti
- Mastered By [Mastered For This SACD By] – Steve Hoffman
- Photography By [Alice Cooper] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Photography By [Jim Morrison] – Don Paulsen
- Photography By [Ray Davies] – Michael Putland
- Photography By [Stevie Nicks] – Neal Preston
- Product Manager [Senior Manager, Creative Services] – Francesca Chalukoff
- Remastered By [Remastered For This SACD By] – Steve Hoffman
- Research [Editorial Assistance] – Lynne O'Connor
- Research [Editorial Research] – Olivia Kim
NotesSticker on the back of the slipcase includes Limited Edition number.
On the back of the slipcase:
Remastered for the SACD […] at Stephen Marsh Mastering
This Compilation ℗ 2014 Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company. Produced and Manufactured for Time-Life Music by Rhino Custom Products, a Division of Rhino Entertainment Company. […]
© 2014 Direct Holdings Americas Inc. StarVista is a registered trademark of Direct Holdings Americas Inc. Time Life and the Time Life logo are registered trademarks of Time Warner Inc. or an affiliated company. Used under license by Direct Holdings Americas Inc., which is not affiliated with Time Inc. or Time Warner Inc.
Disc made in Austria.
In the booklet:
*Indicates highest Billboard chart position
1 Wild Thing
Fontana 1548 No. 1*
Fontana LP 67556
Courtesy Of Mercury Records Limited under license from Universal Music Enterprises
2 Smoke On The Water
Warner 7710 No. 4*
Warner LP 2607
℗ 1972 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
3 Spirit In The Sky
Reprise 0885 No. 3*
Reprise LP 6365
Courtesy of Trans/Tone Productions, Inc., by arrangement with Nola Leone/Ace Music Services
4 Bang A Gong (Get It On)
Reprise 1032 No. 10*
Reprise LP 6466
Produced Under License From Warner Bros. Records Inc.
5 Go Your Own Way
Warner 8304 No. 10*
Warner LP 3010
℗ 1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
6 Blinded By The Light
Warner 8252 No. 1*
Warner LP 2965
℗ 1976 Bronze Records Limited
7 Spill The Wine
MGM 14118 No. 3*
MGM LP 4663
℗ 1970 Avenue Records Courtesy of Avenue Records
8 Lola (Live)
Arista 0541 No. 81*
Arista LP 8401
℗ 1980 Velvet Records LLC Courtesy Of Velvet Records LLC
9 Light My Fire
Elektra 45615 No. 1*
Elektra LP 74007
Produced Under License From Elektra Entertainment Group
10 Slow Ride
Bearsville 0306 No. 20*
Bearsville LP 6959
℗ 1975 Bearsville Records, Inc. Produced Under License From Bearsville Records By Arrangement With Rhino Entertainment
11 School's Out
Warner 7596 No. 7*
Warner LP 2623
℗ 1972 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
12 Smokin' In The Boys Room
Big Tree 16011 No. 3*
Big Tree LP 2102
℗ 1973 Big Tree Records
13 China Grove
Warner 7728 No. 15*
Warner LP 2694
℗ 1973 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
14 Hot Blooded
Atlantic 3488 No. 3*
Atlantic LP 19999
℗ 1978 Atlantic Recording Corp.
15 Can't Get Enough
Swan Song 70015 No. 5*
Swan Song LP 8410
℗ 1974 Swan Song Inc.
16 Free Bird
MCA 40328 No. 19*
MCA/Sounds LP 363
℗ 1973 MCA Records, Inc. Courtesy Of MCA Records Under License From Universal Music Enterprises
17 Casey Jones
Warner LP 1869
Produced Under License From Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Mastered for this SACD […] at Stephan Marsh Mastering
Photo Credits: Cover, Alice Cooper © Lynn Goldsmith/Corbis; Ray Davies © Michael Putland/RetnaUK; Jim Morrison © Don Paulsen/MichaelOchsArchives.com; Stevie Nicks © Neal Preston/Corbis; Inside, Fleetwood Mac, Lynryd Skynryd and T. Rex courtesy MichaelOchsArchives.com; Foreigner courtesy Corbis.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 80014 21792 1
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 780014217921
- Matrix / Runout (Outer mirror band): IFPI L558 Sony DADC A0102334831-A911 18 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Outer mirror band): IFPI L558
- Matrix / Runout (Inner mirror band): IFPI L558 Sony DADC A0102334831-B911 28 00A
- Mastering SID Code (Inner mirror band): IFPI L558
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94A8
|19594-2, OPCD-1198||Various||Get It On (CD, Comp)||Time Life Music, Warner Special Products||19594-2, OPCD-1198||US||2003|