Lucius - Wildewoman album download
Wildewoman is the 2013 debut album by Brooklyn indie pop band Lucius. The album peaked at number 150 on the Billboard 200 chart.
Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Lucius collection. Did anyone get the black vinyl instead of the white? Mine was even though the sticker on the front said white vinyl. Reply See 2 replies Notify me Helpful. referencing Wildewoman, LP, Album, Cle + CD, Album + 7", Single, Ltd, PIASR700LP, PIAS R 7235. I have this, but without the Scratch n sniff sticker and some shiny foil on the cover instead.
by Woody on October 23, 2013. I resisted Lucius for as long as I could. I originally thought they were some kind of a hipster schtick act due to the matching outfits and retro girl-group influence. Wildewoman is wonderfully written, beautifully produced and flawlessly executed. I can’t remember the last time I was floored by an album where I went in expecting so little. For those of you left who don’t know about Lucius, they are fronted by Jess Wolfe and Holly Laessig. The ladies sing as one on every song and the results are mesmerizing.
Sixties girl-group sounds inform lots of indie rock these days. But it rarely sounds as fresh or thrilling as Brooklyn’s Lucius. You hear the Andrews Sisters and the Roches as much as the Shangri-Las, and the production gets freaky in ways that always serve the songs: Check the smeary guitar solo on Don’t Just Sit There, and Monsters, a parlor-room waltz that cleaves to a kind of sonar bleep.
LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Lucius Format: Vinyl. Only 8 left in stock (more on the way).
Wildewoman is the 2013 debut album by Brooklyn indie pop band Lucius. 1 Packaging and title.
Lyrics to "Wildewoman" song by Lucius: Her eyes are light and clear And fearless like Chicago winds in the winter time And her hair is neve. Her eyes are light and clear And fearless like Chicago winds in the winter time And her hair is never quite in place And the knees in her jeans have seen better days And she's no beauty queen but you love her anyway She's a wildewoman. She's gonna find another way back home It's written in her blood, oh it's written in her bones Yeah, she's ripping out the pages in your book She's gonna find another way back home It's written in her blood, oh it's written in her bones Yeah, she'll only be bound by the. things she chooses.
|2||Turn It Around||3:28|
|7||Two Of Us On The Run||4:35|
|8||Until We Get There||3:28|
|9||Don't Just Sit There||3:51|
|11||How Loud Your Heart Gets||5:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mom + Pop Music Co. LLC
- Copyright (c) – Mom + Pop Music Co. LLC
- Published By – Wildewoman Music
- Recorded At – Sounds Like A Fire
- Recorded At – Applehead
- Recorded At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Recorded At – GödelString
- Recorded At – ME Estates
- Mixed At – Sounds Like A Fire
- Mixed At – Applehead
- Mixed At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Mixed At – GödelString
- Mixed At – ME Estates
- Mixed At – Cult Recording Studios
- Mixed At – SeeSquared Studios
- Mixed At – Avatar Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Optical Experts Manufacturing – 2444134
- Pressed By – Optical Experts Manufacturing
- Artwork [Cover Artwork] – Evelyne Axell
- Backing Vocals – Heather Robb, Jessica Martins, Leital Molad, Michaela Neller*, Shelley Molad, Sydney Price
- Bass – Chris Morrissey
- Booking [Europe] – Jan Digneffe
- Booking [Excluding Europe] – Dave Rowan
- Design [Album Design] – Arkadia & Co., Tika Buchanan
- Electric Bass – Alan Hampton
- Electric Guitar – Blake Mills, Rich Hinman
- Engineer – Dan Molad, Jacob Goldman*, Shawn Everett, Steve Wall
- Guitar, Vocals – Gabriel Duncan
- Legal – Samantha Rhulen
- Management – Benjamin Levin
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – David Kahne (tracks: 9), Shawn Everett (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11)
- Percussion – Adam Christgau
- Performer [Lucius] – Andrew Burri, Dan Molad, Holly Laessig, Jess Wolfe, Peter Lalish
- Photography By [Lucius Photograph] – Peter Larson
- Producer – Dan Molad, Lucius
- Producer [Additional Production] – Steve Wall , Tony Berg
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Sarah Avrin
- Recorded By, Performer – Lucius
- Songwriter – Dan Molad (tracks: 5, 8), Holly Laessig, Jess Wolfe
- Tenor Guitar – Eric Robertson
Notes℗ © 2013 Mom + Pop Music Co LLC
Cover artwork "Ice Cream 1" by Evelyne Axell (1935-1972) copyright ADAGP Paris-Axell Communication 2013.
Recorded & mixed at Sounds Like A Fire in Brooklyn, NY / Applehead Recording in Woodstock, NY / Zeitgeist in Brentwood, CA / Godel String in Brooklyn, NY / ME Estates in Spicewood, TX.
Mixed at Cult Recording Studios in New York, NY except "Don't Just Sit There" mixed at SeeSquaredStudios/Avatar in New York, NY.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering in Portland, ME.
Management for Tony Margherita Management.
Booking (excluding Europe) for High Road Touring.
Booking (Europe) for Free Trade Agency.
Legal for Ritholz Levy Sanders Chidekel & Fields LLP.
Publicity for Girlie Action Media.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 58275 01292 7
- Barcode (Scanned UPC as 13-digit GTIN): 0858275012927
- Matrix / Runout (In small type): 09/07/2013 05:11:09.AM #111971
- Matrix / Runout (The "01" is in small type): 2444134 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code: IFPI JI05
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|PIASR700LP, PIAS R 7235||Lucius||Wildewoman (LP, Album, Cle + CD, Album + 7", Single, Ltd)||Play It Again Sam, Play It Again Sam, Play It Again Sam||PIASR700LP, PIAS R 7235||Europe||2014|
|MP120-1||Lucius||Wildewoman (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Mom + Pop||MP120-1||US||2013|
|MP120P||Lucius||Wildewoman (LP, Ltd, Pic)||Mom + Pop||MP120P||US||2018|
|PIASR700CDX||Lucius||Wildewoman (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam||PIASR700CDX||Europe||2014|
|PIASR700CDP||Lucius||Wildewoman (CDr, Album, Promo)||Play It Again Sam||PIASR700CDP||Europe||2013|