Cradle Of Filth - Dusk... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin album download
and Her Embrace is the second studio album by English extreme metal band Cradle of Filth. It was released on 19 August 1996 and is their first release on the label Music for Nations. Much of the material for the album was written while the band were still under Cacophonous Records' contract.
Cradle of Filth - Dusk. The Original Sin (2016). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
This album contains the original recording of the band's second album from 1995 with the The Principle of Evil Made Flesh-lineup. And Her Embrace with the new lineup. Comes with a 20-page booklet.
CRADLE OF FILTH signed to Cacophonous in 1994, releasing their debut album ' THE PRINCIPLE OF EVIL MADE FLESH ' on an unsuspecting world, consequently landmarking themselves at the forefront of the extreme music movement. AND HER EMBRACE - THE ORIGINAL SIN ' is the precursor to the band’s sound as it is today, and a must-have for any extreme music fans.
Beauty Slept in Sodom (Original Sin) Lyrics. Carmilla’s Masque Lyrics. And Her Embrace - The Original Sin. And Her Embrace - The Original Sin Q&A. Featuring Cronos(of Venom). More Cradle of Filth albums. Cryptoriana - The Seductiveness of Decay. Hammer of the Witches. Show all albums by Cradle of Filth. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). Stand out track is Beauty Slept in Sodom.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Macabre, This Banquet||1:33|
|3||Heaven Torn Asunder||6:56|
|4||Dusk And Her Embrace||6:14|
|5||A Gothic Romance||8:46|
|6||The Graveyard By Moonlight||2:02|
|7||Funeral In Carpathia||8:21|
|8||Beauty Slept In Sodom||6:36|
|9||The Haunted Shores of Avalon
Guest [Arthurian Wails] – Steve " Grim Reaper" Grimmett*Guest [Rabid Captor Of Bestial Malevolence] – Cronos
|11||A Gothic Romance (Demo)||8:25|
|12||Nocturnal Supremacy (Demo)||6:15|
- Published By – Schnozza Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cacophonous Records
- Copyright (c) – Cacophonous Records
- Recorded At – Zella Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Grindstone Studios
- A&R – Fra. Nihil*
- Artwork [Bone Crown Collaboration] – Black Lotus Clothing, Grey Cat , NagaSita
- Backing Vocals [Dulcet Ghostly Song] – Sarah Jezebel Deva
- Backing Vocals [Velvet Invocation] – Danielle Cneajna Cottington
- Booking [Concert Booking Overlord] – Paul Ryan
- Design [Models Fangs Provided By] – Master Fangsmith Father Sebastian*
- Design [Set Designer And Stage Production] – Michael Aiello
- Graphics [Graphic Design], Creative Director, Layout – Drake Mefestta
- Guest [Apocalyptic Pulpit Oratory] – Cronos (tracks: 9), Steve "Grim Reaper" Grimmett* (tracks: 9)
- Layout – Fra. Nihil*
- Layout [Envisioned] – Dani Filth
- Lyrics By [All Lyrical Derangements] – Dani Filth
- Management [Band Tyrannagement] – Fay Woolven, InPhase Management
- Mastered By – Scott Atkins
- Music By [Music Collectively Excreted By] – Cradle Of Filth
- Other [Model] – Anita Kompare, Lor Myers, Marija Solarevic, NagaSita, Vedra Regul, Vesna Zorman
- Performer [The Mistrels Of This Diabolic Opus] – Benjamin Ryan, Dani Filth, Jon Kennedy , Nicholas Barker, Paul Allender, Paul Ryan
- Photography By [Additional] – Uros Cotman
- Photography By [Original Band Photos Captured By] – Bruce Arnold
- Photography By, Other [Wardrobe] – Black Lotus Clothing, Christina Molcillo
- Producer [Those Elicted In The Feeding Of The Chimera] – Andy Reilly, Mike Cowling, Zakk Bajjon
Notes"Dusk.... and Her Embrace ~ The Original Sin" was recorded in the verdure of 1995 E.H. at Zella Studios, Birmingham.
The Title spelled on the front cover as "Dusk...And Her Embrace ~ The Original Sin", on the back cover as "Dusk And Her Embrace ~ The Original Sin" and on back spine as "Dusk.... and Her Embrace ~ The Original Sin".
This album contains the original recording of the band's second album from 1995 with the The Principle of Evil Made Flesh-lineup.
The band did not like the result and they decided to not release it. Some members left Cradle of Filth, while the rest plus new members recorded Vempire Or Dark Faerytales In Phallustein, that was released instead of.
In 1996 Music for Nations released the re-recorded version of Dusk... And Her Embrace with the new lineup.
Comes with a 20-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: NIHIL46CD/CD
- Other: ООО "Маркон" Лицензия МПТР России ВАФ №77-103
|NIHIL 46 CD||Cradle Of Filth||Dusk... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin (CD, Album)||Cacophonous Records||NIHIL 46 CD||UK||2016|
|NIHIL 48 LP||Cradle Of Filth||Dusk.... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Bon)||Cacophonous Records||NIHIL 48 LP||UK||2016|
|NIHIL 48 LP||Cradle Of Filth||Dusk.... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||Cacophonous Records||NIHIL 48 LP||Europe||2016|
|NIHIL 48 LP||Cradle Of Filth||Dusk.... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Bon)||Cacophonous Records||NIHIL 48 LP||Europe||2016|
|NIHIL 46 CD||Cradle Of Filth||Dusk... And Her Embrace - The Original Sin (CD, Album, RP)||Cacophonous Records||NIHIL 46 CD||Europe||2017|