Various - Rockin' This Joint Tonite album download
Rockin' This Joint Tonite. Rockin' This Joint Tonite.
Rockin' This Joint Tonite. Overview (current section).
Rockin' the Joint is a live album by Aerosmith, which was released on October 25, 2005. It was recorded in January 2002 in The Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas, and consists of Aerosmith classics and more recent songs performed live. The Star Spangled Banner" appeared as a hidden track at the end of "Train Kept A Rollin'".
Kid Thomas, Floyd Dixon, Ace Holder - Rockin' This Joint Tonite. Mastered By Ray Staff At Trident. Artist: Kid Thomas, Floyd Dixon, Ace Holder Title: Rockin' This Joint Tonite Genre: Blues Type: Colored Vinyl Label: JSP Catalog ID: 1002 Country: UK Our ID: 65850. View other items by this Artist View other items on this Label.
|A1||–Kid Thomas||Rockin' This Joint Tonite|
|A2||–Kid Thomas||You Are An Angel|
|A3||–Kid Thomas||Wail Baby Wail|
|A4||–Kid Thomas||Lookie There|
|A5||–Kid Thomas||Cozy Lounge Blues|
|A6||–Kid Thomas||Five Long Years|
|B1||–Floyd Dixon||Don't Leave Me Baby|
|B2||–Floyd Dixon||Late Freight Twist|
|B3||–Floyd Dixon||Me Quieres|
|B4||–Floyd Dixon||Tell Me, Tell Me|
|B5||–Ace Holder||Leave Me Woman Alone|
|B6||–Ace Holder||When You Are Around|
|B7||–Ace Holder||Happy Anniversary|
|B8||–Ace Holder||Wabba Suzy Q|
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Mastered At – Trident Studios
- Marketed By – John Stedman Promotions
- Published By – John Stedman Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Artwork [Sleeve Design], Coordinator – Shanny Stedman
- Baritone Saxophone – Bob Tate (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Bass – Dillon McNeeley (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Drums – Carl Brown (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Guitar – Joe Bennett (tracks: A5, A6), Johnny Guitar Watson (tracks: B1 to B4), Marshall Hooks (tracks: A3, A4), Rudie Brown (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Producer – Walter Douglas (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Reissue Producer – John Stedman
- Saxophone – James Curry (tracks: B5 to B8)
- Vocals, Harmonica – Ace Holder (tracks: B5 to B8), Kid Thomas (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Vocals, Piano – Floyd Dixon (tracks: B1 to B4)
NotesDates and venues:
A1, A2: Los Angeles, 1960.
A3, A4: Los Angeles, 1965.
A5, A6: Los Angeles, 1968/9.
B1 to B4: Los Angeles, 1962.
B5 to B8: Los Angeles, 1962.
|1002||Various||Rockin' This Joint Tonite (LP, Comp, Red)||JSP Records||1002||UK||1980|