Various - Knebworth I album download
The Knebworth Festival 1979 consisted of two concerts performed by the English rock band Led Zeppelin and other artists at Knebworth House, Hertfordshire, England, in August 1979. The grounds of Knebworth House near the village of Knebworth had been a major venue for open air rock and pop concerts since 1974. In 1979, veteran promoter Freddy Bannister booked Led Zeppelin to play that year's concerts, which took place on 4 August and 11 August.
Live At Knebworth (1990) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Live At Knebworth (1990).
Live at Knebworth 1990. Live At Knebworth 1990. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album.
item 6 Knebworth- The Album by Various Artists (CD, 1990, Polydor) -Knebworth- The Album by Various Artists (CD, 1990, Polydor). item 7 KNEBWORTH Various Artists 2-CD ALBUM(1990)(Compilation) Polydor 843 921-2 (UK) -KNEBWORTH Various Artists 2-CD ALBUM(1990)(Compilation) Polydor 843 921-2 (UK). Rainbow Bridge Jimi Hendrix CD Album.
Knebworth, Hertfordshire, June 30, 1990. 120,000 fansgathered for an historic concert event to aid the Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Centre and the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology. This incredible benefit concert was an instant success due to the high-energy, awe-inspiring performances of such rock 'n' roll legends as Paul McCartney, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Mark Knopfler, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Status Quo, Tears For Fears and Cliff Richard & The Shadows. Added to My Q. Show Information
1. Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Live - Tears For Fears. Listen to Live At Knebworth in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Tears For Fears||Everybody Wants To Rule The World|
|A2||–Status Quo||Dirty Water|
|A3||–Status Quo||Whatever You Want|
|A4||–Status Quo||Rockin' All Over The World|
|A5||–Cliff Richard & The Shadows||On The Beach|
|A6||–Cliff Richard & The Shadows||Do You Wanna Dance|
|A7||–Robert Plant||Hurting Kind|
|B1||–Robert Plant||Liar's Dance|
|B2||–Robert Plant||Tall Cool One|
|B3||–Robert Plant||Wearing And Tearing
Guitar – Jimmy Page
- Manufactured By – Lauro & Cia. Ltda
- Distributed By – Lauro Records
- Art Direction – David Larkham
- Compilation Producer [Album Project Director] – Derek Green
- Cover [Co-ordination] – Caroline Latif, Mike McCraith
- Design – The Complete Works
- Engineer [Advision] – Gary Stewart , Mike Fraser, Pete Craig
- Engineer [Fleetwood] – Michelle Reynolds, Nick Reynolds , Tim Summerhaze*
- Engineer [Hilton Digital Recording] – Chris Myring
- Engineer [Olympic Assistant] – Calum Rees, Shaun De Feo
- Engineer [Sony Digital Recording] – Phil Wilton
- Mastered By – Chris Buchanan
- Mixed By – Christopher Marc Potter (tracks: A1, B4), Mike Fraser
- Photography By – Alan Davidson , Brian Aris, Dave Bennett , David Koppel, David Wainwright, Dennis O'Reagan*, Rex Features
- Producer – Chris Kimsey, Steve Smith
- Producer [Assistant] – Rachel Speers
Impreso y Confeccionado por Lauro & Cia. Ltda.
Manufacturado por Lauro & Cia. Ltda. Cochabamba - Bolivia
|843 921-1||Various||Knebworth (2xLP, Comp)||Polydor||843 921-1||UK||1990|
|843921-1||Various||Knebworth (2xLP, TP, W/Lbl, Gat)||Polydor||843921-1||Greece||1990|
|847 042-4||Various||Knebworth The Album (2xCass, Comp)||Polydor||847 042-4||US||1990|
|843 921-2||Various||Knebworth (2xCD, Comp)||Polydor||843 921-2||Germany||1990|
|843 921-1||Various||Knebworth (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||843 921-1||Spain||1990|