Def FX - Surge album download
Def FX was an Australian band created by Sean Lowry (keyboards) in 1990 and included Fiona Horne on lead vocals, Blake Gardiner on guitar and Martyn Basha on bass - the band had no drummer. They released four albums, Light Speed Collision (December 1992), Baptism (compilation, November 1993), Ritual Eternal (May 1995), Majick (July 1996) before disbanding in April 1997. For United States releases and touring they used Definition FX as their band name to avoid confusion with similarly named groups.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Electronic music Rock music Pop music. Released at: This album was released on the label Phantom Records (3) (catalog number PHMLP-12). This album was released in 1991 year. Format of the release is.
Def FX. Biography by Jody Macgregor. Def FX were an Australian electronic rock band of the '90s, supposedly named by their manager throwing a pile of CDs together and choosing a name based on the top two - a Def Jam compilation and an albu. ead Full Biography.
Definition FX" is the name Australian band Def FX used for the US release of the album "Light Speed Collision".
|A1||Under The Blue||3:25|
|A2||We Are Now||3:10|
|A3||Walk On Water||4:16|
|B1||Happy And Soft||3:44|
|B2||Under The Blue (Sonic Nirvana Mix)||4:19|
- Artwork [Front Cover & Back Cover] – Sean*
- Artwork [Logo & Title] – Blake*
- Artwork [Lyrics Drawn By] – Fiona*
- Artwork By [Help] – Gordon & Steve at Gardner Signs
- Bass – Martyn Basha
- Guitar – Blake Gardner
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Producer – Nick Mainsbridge
- Producer [Assisted By] – Tom Quarmby
- Programmed By, Producer [Pre-production] – Larry Van Kriedt
- Saxophone – Larry Van Kriedt (tracks: B1)
- Vocals – Fiona Horne
- Vocals, Sampler, Keyboards, Producer [Pre-production] – Sean Lowry
- Written-By – Gardner*, Horne*, Van Kriedt*, Basha*, Lowry*
|PHMCD-12||Def FX||Surge EP (CD, EP)||Phantom Records||PHMCD-12||Australia||1991|
|RDJ 62418-4||Def Fx||Def Fx (Cass)||BMG||RDJ 62418-4||US||1992|
|PHMLP-12||Def FX||Surge (12", EP, Pur)||Phantom Records||PHMLP-12||Australia||1991|