Francine Griffin - The Song Bird album download
The Trashman (Piter Griffin) Surfin' Bird Peck (Family Guy). Soundtrack: Piter Griffin(Family Guy) Cat - bonehead.
Open Monday-Friday: 8:30am-10pm, Saturday: 10am-9pm, Sunday: 11am-8pm (Eastern Time).
Bird Song" is a song by British recording artist . from her fifth studio album, AIM (2016). It served as the fourth single from the album. announced the release of the single on 1 August 2016, and that the producers include Diplo and Blaqstarr. The song was written by . and Blaqstarr, and was the first collaboration between Diplo and . since her 2010 album Maya
For this song you only need these four chords: -F -C -E -Am The strumming pattern changes throughout so just have a listen to the song and see what works for you :) (a capella) Well . a capella) Well, I didn't tell anyone but a bird flew by Saw what I'd done, he set up a nest outside and he sang about what I'd become. F. C. He sang so loud, sang so clear. E. Am. I was afraid all the neighbours would hear.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Song Bird" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick.
|1||Two Little Words||3:59|
|2||If I Were A Bell||4:51|
|5||Inside A Silent Tear||6:45|
|7||Don't Be On The Outside||3:57|
|8||I Remember Clifford||5:53|
|9||Will You Still Be Mine?||2:49|
|10||It Don't Mean A Thing||2:53|
|11||With A Twist Of The Wrist||2:32|
|12||You Won't Forget Me||6:33|
|13||I Hadn't Anyone 'Til You||4:00|
|14||Body And Soul||8:08|
- Recorded At – Riverside Studios, Chicago
- Recorded At – P.S. Recording Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Michael Smith (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 12)
- Bass – John Whitfield
- Drums – George Fludas (tracks: 3, 10, 11, 13), Mike Raynor (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 12), Wilbur Campbell (tracks: 6 to 9, 14)
- Engineer – Paul Serrano
- Piano – Brad Williams (tracks: 6 to 9, 14), Willie Pickens (tracks: 1 to 5, 10, 11)
- Producer, Supervised By – Paul Serrano, Robert G. Koester
- Tenor Saxophone – Ed Petersen (tracks: 3, 10, 11, 13), Hank Ford (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 12)
- Trombone – Paul McKee
- Trumpet – Arthur Hoyle (tracks: 3, 10, 11, 13)
NotesRecorded at Riverside Studio and P.S. Studios, Chicago on October 22, 1998, September 20 (tracks 3, 10, 11, 13) and April 4 (tracks 6 to 9, 14), 1991.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 38153-0512-2 8