Janet - Go Deep album download
코드판과 CD 쇼핑을 즐기고 Janet 컬렉션을 완성하세요. Fourth single lifted from the album "The Velvet Rope" 1997 in many countries but no commercial release in the states.
Go Deep" is a song by American singer Janet Jackson from her sixth studio album, The Velvet Rope (1997). It was written and produced by Jackson, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, with additional writing by René Elizondo Jr. The song was released as the fourth single from the album on June 15, 1998, by Virgin Records. A song with funk elements, "Go Deep" lyrically talks about Jackson's desire to cruise a club, get a man and take him home to make the man "scream and moan".
Written By Janet Jackson, Terry Lewis, René Elizondo Jr & 1 more. Rhythm Arrangement Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis & 1 more. Vocal Arrangement Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis. Label Virgin Records. Assistant Mastering Engineer Mike Ozdozzi. Backing Vocals Janet Jackson, Shawnette Heard, Kelly Konno & 1 more. Instruments Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
This song is by Janet Jackson and appears on the album Velvet Rope (1997). We go deepAnd we don't get no sleep'Cause we be up all nightUntil the early light. I'm feelin' fine'Cause in time I'll be out tonightI'm startin' nowMakin' sure I look fine tonight. Call Rene and BooGotta meet them soonTell T. to call ShawnI'll be there at 1:00When we show upAll the guys at the clubWanna get our backsWe look good in black.
Lyrics to "Go Deep" song by Janet Jackson: We go deep And we don't get no sleep Cause we be up all night Until the early light I'm feelin fine. I'm feelin high tonight Outta control tonight I'm feelin high tonight I feel high Yeah. Writer(s): HARRIS JAMES SAMUEL III, ELIZONDO RENE JR. AZLyrics. J. Janet Jackson Lyrics. album: "The Velvet Rope" (1997).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Go Deep (Album Version)||4:42|
|2||Go Deep (T.R. Funk Mix)
Engineer – G. Mayers*, S. Ghenea*Mixed By, Instruments [Additional], Vocals [Additional] – T. Riley*Producer – Teddy RileyRemix – T.R.*
|3||Go Deep (Roni Size Remix)
Mixed By [Finalised] – Dave AmsoRemix – Roni Size
|4||Go Deep (Masters At Work Alternative Mix)
Remix – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, Little Louie Vega*, Masters At Work
|5||Go Deep (Masters At Work Down Tempo Mix)
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Oscar MonsalveEngineer [Recording Engineer], Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Steve Barkan*Remix – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, Little Louie Vega*, Masters At Work
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Black Doll, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Black Ice Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Engineered At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Designed At – Virgin Art
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam , Terry Lewis*
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam , Terry Lewis*
- Backing Vocals – Janet Jackson
- Bass – Gene Perez
- Design [Sleeve] – Joe*
- Drum Programming – Alex Richbourg
- Engineer – Steve Hodge
- Engineer [Assistant At Flyte Tyme Studios] – Xavier Smith
- Executive-Producer – Janet Jackson, Rene Elizondo Jr.*
- Flute – Dave Valentin
- Guitar – Mark Anthony Jones, Mike Scott
- Instruments [All Other] – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Keyboards – Albert Sterling Menendez*
- Lead Vocals – Janet Jackson
- Management – RD Worldwide Management B.V.
- Management [Managed By] – Roger Davies
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Mike Ozdozzi
- Mixed By – Steve Hodge
- Photography By – Mark Liddell
- Producer – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Recorded By [Assisted By At Hit Factory Studios] – Michael McCoy
- Recorded By [Assisted By At Record Plant Studios] – Tim Lauber
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Steve Hodge
- Vocals [Crowd] – Janet Jackson, Kelly Konno, Shawnette Heard, Tina Landon
- Written-By – James Harris III, Janet Jackson, René Elizondo Jr., Terry Lewis
NotesPublished by Black Ice Publishing (BMI) / EMI April Music Inc. / Flyte Tyme Tunes (ASCAP)
Recorded at Hit Factory Studios, New York, NY & Record Plant Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Album version from the album project "The Velvet Rope".
℗ 1998 Virgin Records America, Inc.
© 1998 Black Doll, Inc.
© 1998 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Made in the EU
Printed in the EU
Swedish promotional copies have ifpi stamp on the cover and the disc.
Only in mainland Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24389 51512 1
- Barcode (String): 724389515121
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BEL/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 8951512 @ 1-1-1-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 8951512 @ 1 1-1-5-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 and 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 159A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 15A0
- Price Code: PM 514
- Price Code (Italy): 076
|7243 8 95151 21, VSCDT 1680||Janet*||Go Deep (CD, Single, Swi)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 95151 21, VSCDT 1680||Europe||1998|
|VSTX 1680, 7243 8 95152 6 8||Janet*||Go Deep (12")||Virgin, Virgin||VSTX 1680, 7243 8 95152 6 8||UK & Europe||1998|
|7243 8 95151 2 1, VSCDT 1680||Janet*||Go Deep (CD, Maxi)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 95151 2 1, VSCDT 1680||Australia||1998|
|CDVIS (WS) 99||Janet*||Go Deep (CD, Single)||Virgin, EMI||CDVIS (WS) 99||South Africa||1998|
|none||Janet Jackson||Go Deep (CDr, Single, Pro)||Virgin||none||UK||1998|