George Jones - My Very Special Guests album download
Features Song Lyrics for George Jones's My Very Special Guests album. 1. Proud Mary (With Johnny Paycheck) Lyrics. George Jones Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Double Trouble is an album by American country music artists George Jones and Johnny Paycheck released in 1980 on the Epic Records label. Double Trouble remains the "oddest" album George Jones ever recorded. The singer was enjoying the attention of hip rock & rollers, thanks to a glowing article in Rolling Stone, and it appears that this album was an attempt on the part of Epic and producer Billy Sherrill to take advantage of the crossover potential.
A Good Year For The Roses Lyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
During the latter part of his life, Jones was frequently referred to as "the greatest living country singer". mufty77 4 July 2019 00:16. Many thanks for lossless.
Ladies' Choice is an album by American country music artist George Jones, released in 1984 on the Epic Records label. It was composed largely of duets with female artists. Ladies' Choice was Jones's fifth album of duets in five years, beginning with My Very Special Guests (1979), Double Trouble with Johnny Paycheck (1980), Together Again with Tammy Wynette (1980), and A Taste of Yesterday's Wine with Merle Haggard (1982)
Listen to George Jones lyrics sorted by album. New music videos and mp3 for artist George Jones. And One I Didn't (2005). Country Standards (2004). Live Recording From The Louisiana Hayride (2004). Live Recordings From the Louisiana Hayride (2004). Jones By George (Disk 1) (2003). Jones By George (Disk 2) (2003). The Gospel Collection (Disk 1) (2003). The Gospel Collection (Disk 2) (2003). Together Again (2002 Version) (2002). George Jones (2001). The Rock Stone Cold Country (2001). Country Music Hall Of Famer (2000).
Initially, he was a hardcore honky tonker in the tradition of Hank Williams, but over the course of his career he developed an affecting, nuanced ballad style.
George Glenn Jones (born September 12, 1931) is an American country music singer known for his long list of hit records, his distinctive voice and phrasing, and his marriage to Tammy Wynette. Missing lyrics by George Jones? Know any other songs by George Jones?
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Waylon JenningsWritten-By – P. Buskirk*, W. Breeland*, W. Nelson*
Vocals – James Taylor Written-By – J. Taylor*
|B1||I Gotta Get Drunk
Vocals – Willie NelsonWritten-By – W. Nelson*
|B2||I Still Hold Her Body (But I Think I've Lost Her Mind)
Vocals – Dennis*, Ray*Written-By – D. Locorriere*, R. Sawyer*
|B3||It Sure Was Good
Vocals – Tammy WynetteWritten-By – B. Sherrill*, G. Richey*
|C1||I've Turned You To Stone
Vocals – Linda RonstadtWritten-By – J. Rushing*
Vocals – Johnny PaycheckWritten-By – J. Fogerty*
|C3||Stranger In The House (Part I)
Vocals – Elvis CostelloWritten-By – E. Costello*
|D1||Stranger In The House (Conclusion)|
|D2||Here We Are
Vocals – Emmylou HarrisWritten-By – R. Crowell*
|D3||Will The Circle Be Unbroken
Arranged By – R. Staples*Vocals – Mavis Staples, Pops Staples
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Country Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Visa Music
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Algee Music Corp.
- Published By – Jondora Music
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Published By – Horse Hairs Music, Inc.
- Published By – Conrad Publishing Co. Inc.
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocalists] – Millie Kirkham (tracks: B3), The Jordanaires (tracks: B3), The Nashville Edition (tracks: B3, C2)
- Bass – Chris Ethridge (tracks: B1), Emory Gordy* (tracks: D2), Henry Strzelecki (tracks: A2; B3; C3/D1; D3), Steve Schaffer (tracks: C2), Tommy Cogbill (tracks: A1; C1; B2)
- Drums – Jerry Carrigan (tracks: B3), Jerry Kroon (tracks: C2), Jim Isbell* (tracks: A1-A2; C1; B2), John Ware (tracks: D2), Karl Himmel (tracks: C3/D1; D3), Paul English (tracks: B1)
- Engineer – Bill Fair (tracks: D3), Don Meehan (tracks: A2), Jim Nipar (tracks: C1; D2), Ken Laxton (tracks: B1; C3/D1), Ken Robertson (tracks: A2), Lou Bradley (tracks: A1; D2; C1; B3; B1; C2; C3/D1; B2; D3), Ron Reynolds (tracks: A2)
- Fiddle – Johnny Gimble (tracks: B1; C3/D1; B2; D3)
- Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: D2), Billy Sanford (tracks: A2; C2; C3/D1; D3), Brian Ahern (tracks: D2), Cliff Parker (tracks: A1; C1; B3; C2; B2), Elvis Costello (tracks: C3/D1), Emmylou Harris (tracks: D2), Glenn Keener (tracks: B3), Jimmy Capps (tracks: B3), Jody Payne (tracks: B1), Pete Wade (tracks: A1; A4; B3; B5), Phil Baugh (tracks: A1, A2; C1; C2; C3/D1; B2; D3), Reggie Young (tracks: A2), Rodney Crowell (tracks: D2), Tommy Allsup (tracks: A1; C1; C2; C3/D1; B2; D3), Willie Nelson (tracks: B1)
- Harmonica – Charlie McCoy (tracks: A1; C1)
- Harmonica [Harp] – Mickey Raphael (tracks: D2; B1)
- Piano – Bobbie Nelson (tracks: B1), Bobby Wood (tracks: C2), Glen Hardin (tracks: D2), Hargus "Pig" Robbins* (tracks: A1-A2; C1; B3; C3/D1; D3), Larry Butler (tracks: B2)
- Producer – Billy Sherrill
- Steel Guitar – Buddy Emmons (tracks: A1; B1), Hank Devito (tracks: D2), Jim Murphy (tracks: C2), Jim Vest (tracks: A1; C1; B3; B2), Pete Drake (tracks: A2; C3/D1; D3)
NotesRecorded at Muscle Shoals Sound, Muscle Shoals, Al., Recorded and Mastered at CBS Recording Studios, Nashville, Tn.,CBS Recording Studio, New York, N.Y. Sound Factory, Los Angeles, Ca.
|JE 35544||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (LP, Album)||Epic||JE 35544||US||1979|
|471411 2||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (CD, Album)||Epic||471411 2||Europe||1991|
|EK 35544||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||EK 35544||US||1991|
|KSF 2483||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (LP, Album)||Epic||KSF 2483||South Africa||1980|
|ELPS 4035||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (LP, Album)||Epic||ELPS 4035||New Zealand||1979|