Tim McGraw - Southern Voice album download
Southern Voice is the tenth studio album by country music artist Tim McGraw. It is the first album of all new material since Let It Go in 2007. The album produced three singles with "It's a Business Doing Pleasure with You", the title track, and "Still". McGraw was originally to have released his next album in 2008.
Southern Voice (album). To extend the term of the singer's recording contract, Curb Records instead released a third greatest hits package from the artist, only two years after his second greatest hits release - a move which the singer publicly criticized. The release of the album was finally announced on June 30, 2009
Artists Tim McGraw Southern Voice. Southern Voice Tim McGraw. This album has an average beat per minute of 138 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 106/174 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Southern Voice.
Album · 2009 · 12 Songs. As one of mainstream country’s most successful artists, Tim McGraw knows how to communicate his ideas with the perfect balance of country elements and the rock accents that have steadily infiltrated the music. He’s an unashamed sentimentalist, yearning for the moments he can never have back. If I Died Today wonders who would turn off his coffee pot among the other loose ends.
Released October 20, 2009. Southern Voice Tracklist. 2. Ghost Town Train Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – David CampbellBacking Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Joe Leathers, Kyle Jacobs, Lee Brice
|2||Ghost Town Train (She's Gone)
Backing Vocals – Russell Terrel*Written-By – Marv Green, Troy Olsen
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Aimee Mayo, Brad Warren, Brett Warren , Chris Lindsey
|4||I Didn't Know It At The Time
Backing Vocals – Russell Terrel*Written-By – Chris Stapleton, Lee Thomas Miller
|5||It's A Business Doing Pleasure With You
Backing Vocals – Russell Terrel*Electric Guitar [Additional] – Byron GallimoreHarmonica – Brett Warren Organ [B-3], Piano, Electric Piano [Wurly] – Jimmy NicholsWritten-By – Brett James, Chad Kroeger, Joey Moi
|6||If I Died Today
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Blair Daly, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
|7||Mr. Whoever You Are
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – David CampbellBacking Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Sean McConnell
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Bob DiPiero, Tom Douglas
|9||You Had To Be There
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – David CampbellWritten-By – Casey Beathard, Kenneth Wright
|10||I'm Only Jesus
Backing Vocals – Greg BarnhillWritten-By – Brad Warren, Brett Warren , Pat Buchanan
Backing Vocals – Greg Barnhill, Tim McGrawWritten-By – Joe Doyle , Josh Kear
|12||Love You Goodbye
Acoustic Guitar – B. James LowryArranged By [Strings], Conductor – David CampbellBass – Paul BushnellDrums – Shannon ForrestElectric Guitar – Jerry McPherson, Tom Bukavac*Piano, Synth – Jimmy NicholsSteel Guitar – Dan DugmoreWritten-By – Jamie O'Hara, Tom Douglas
- Distributed By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Made By – Cinram GmbH
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Acoustic Guitar – Bob Minner (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Art Direction, Design – Fresh Design, Glenn Sweitzer
- Bass – John Marcus (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Creative Director – Kelly Clague, Nick Davidge
- Drums – Billy Mason (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Electric Guitar – Darran Smith (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar – Denny Hemingson (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Electric Piano [Wurly], Organ [B-3], Piano, Synth – Jeff McMahon (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Colin Heldt (tracks: 1 to 11), David Bryant , Seth Morton (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Pro Tools], Engineer [Additional] – Erik Lutkins, Sara Lesher
- Engineer [Tracking, Strings, Assistant] – Aaron Walk (tracks: 1, 7, 9), Casey Lewis (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Tracking, Strings] – Alan Sides* (tracks: 1, 9), Steve Churchyard (tracks: 7, 12)
- Engineer [Tracking] – Julian King
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Dean Brown (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Management – Red Light Management
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Mixed By – Byron Gallimore, Tim McGraw
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Erik Lutkins, Sara Lesher
- Percussion, Congas – David Dunkley (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer – Byron Gallimore, Darran Smith , Tim McGraw
NotesTracks 1 to 11 Tracked at Dark Horse Studio
Track 12 Tracked at Blackbird Studio
Overdubs / Editing at Essential Sound Studios
Track 1, 7, 9 Strings Sessions at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA
Track 12 Strings Session at NRG Recording Studios, North Hollywood, CA
Mixed at Essential Sound Studios
© 2009 ℗ 2009 Curb Records, Inc. Manufactured and Distributed by Curb Records, inc., Nashville, TN 37203.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 1518-79152-2 0
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 03890
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05L2
- Matrix / Runout: 5051865605256 V01 RXO
|D2-79152||Tim McGraw||Southern Voice (CD, Album)||Curb Records||D2-79152||US||2009|