J C F Hæffner - Electra album download
J C F Hæffner – Electra. Label: Caprice Records – CAP 22030:1-2, Musica Sveciae – MS CD 427-428. Electra: Tragediopera I Tre Akter.
J C F Hæffner - Electra (2xCD). Caprice Records, Musica Sveciae. CAP 22030:1-2, MS CD 427-428. Inger Wikström - Den Brottsliga Modern (CD, Album).
Carmen Electra is the self-titled debut album by Carmen Electra, released in 1993. The album was a project designed by Prince to promote Electra, his latest protégée at the time, as a sexy female rapper. The album features music written by Prince with some input by band member Levi Seacer, J. .Lyrics were provided by Prince, along with Seacer, The New Power Generation rapper Tony M. and female rapper Monie Love
Okie is the third studio album by J. J. Cale, released in 1974. After having Eric Clapton take his composition After Midnight to the Top 20 in 1970, Cale scored another windfall when Lynyrd Skynyrd recorded Call Me the Breeze for their 1974 LP Second Helping.
Hum : Electra 2000,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Indie Rock Hum. Lista de Bandas Indie Rock Hum Electra 2000. adicionar uma crítica. In interviews, she has pointed out that during the time of the album's release, Prince was having problems with his label, which could have contributed to its failure. lt;/p
OpenSSH is running on port 22. Electra repo added by default.
Hæffner received his first musical education with the Schmalkalden organist Johann Gottfried Vierling. He studied in Leipzig from 1776, and then worked as a music conductor in theatres in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg 1778-1780. He moved to Stockholm, Sweden in 1781 at the invitation of the German congregation there (Tyska kyrkan) to assume the position of organist, which he held until 1793. The same year (1781) he was employed at the Royal Theatre in Stockholm as well as conductor of the orchestra for the Stenborg theatres. Hæffner composed three operas, theatre music, a mass, songs with piano accompaniment, and was responsible for the new Swedish chorale book in 1819.
Адрес: Россия, Москва, Садовая-Спасская, 3, 3. ОГРН: 1057746840095
|Electra: Tragediopera I Tre Akter|
- Baritone Vocals [Egist] – Mikael Samuelson
- Baritone Vocals [Orest] – Peter Mattei
- Bass Vocals [Arcas] – Stig Tysklind
- Bass Vocals [En av folket] – Lage Wedin
- Bass Vocals [Översteprästen] – Alf Häggstam
- Choir – Radiokören
- Composed By – Johann Christian Friedrich Haeffner
- Concertmaster – Nils-Erik Sparf
- Conductor – Thomas Schuback
- Libretto By – N F Guillard*
- Libretto By [Swedish text] – Adolf Fredrik Ristell
- Liner Notes – Leif Jonsson
- Orchestra – Drottningholms Barockensemble
- Producer – Jan Lennart Höglund, Tom Sandberg
- Soprano Vocals [Clitemnestra] – Helle Hinz
- Soprano Vocals [Electra] – Hillevi Martinpelto
- Soprano Vocals [Ismene] – Christina Högman
- Tenor Vocals [En befälhavare] – Sven-Erik Alexandersson*
- Tenor Vocals [Pilad] – Klas Hedlund
Notes"Recorded at the Swedish Radio studio II 7th-12th, 14th and 18th December 1992".
With a 72-page booklet with notes in Swedish and English, and libretto in Swedish with an English translation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 391782 220308