Motiv8 - Break The Chain album download
MOTIV 8 Break The Chain (Dolomite Euro Radio Mix). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Motiv 8 Break The Chain (Uprageous Club mix). MOTIV 8 Break The Chain(Remix!) 06:49. Motiv 8 Break The Chain (Funkamental Vocal mix) Vinyl rip. 05:52.
Listen online to Motiv8 - Break the Chain (Funkamental vocal mix) and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Showing albums featuring Break the Chain (Funkamental vocal mix).
Looking closely at the Slammin' vinyl remix uncovers one of the nicest happy hardcore tunes of early 95'. Big pianos and a great vocal work well together, although few plays back in its day. One of the few hardcore tunes not on a happy label. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Country Rock Anders Osborne. Liste der Bands Country Rock Anders Osborne Break The Chain. Bearbeite die Lyrics. Band Name Anders Osborne. 3: Right On The Money. 4: Give It To Me Two Times. 6: Having A Good Time Too. 4:58.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Break The Chain (Uprageous Airplay Mix)||3:54|
|2||Break The Chain (Dolomite Euro Radio Mix)||3:58|
|3||Break The Chain (Uprageous Club Mix)||7:44|
|4||Break The Chain (24 Hour Garage Mix)||5:45|
|5||Break The Chain (Funkamental Vocal Mix)||7:14|
|6||Break The Chain (Funkamental Guitar Dub)||5:14|
|7||Break The Chain (Stonebridge & Nice Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – StoneBridge And Nick Nice*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Design [Designed By] – A.Sweet
- Mixed By, Arranged By – Motiv8*
- Producer – Steve Rodway
- Producer [Special Production Assistance By] – Higgo
- Written-By – Brian Higgins, Steve Rodway
NotesThis differs from another similar release in that the formatting of the rights text on the cover flap, and the text itself, are slightly different, as follows:
- On the other release, "A Warner Music Group Company" starts a new line; on this release, the new line starts after "A Warner Music".
- On this release, the last line of rights text on the flap is "Recording prohibited." On the other release, the last line of rights text is "Public Performance and Broadcasting of this Recording prohibited."
- Underneath the rights text on the other release, the final line of text is "Made in Germany by [Warner logo] WARNER MUSIC MANUFACTURING EUROPE". This release lacks that text.
℗ 1995 Warner Music UK Ltd. © 1995 Warner Music UK Ltd.
The Copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Warner Music UK Ltd. A Warner Music Group Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on cover flap): 7 0630-12218-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: WEA010CD · . MASTERED . BY NIMBUS
- Label Code (On cover flap and disc): LC 4281
- Rights Society (On disc): GEMA/BIEM
- Price Code (On disc and cover flap): WE 739
|0630-12218-2, WEA010CD||Motiv8*||Break The Chain (CD, Single)||Eternal, WEA||0630-12218-2, WEA010CD||UK||1995|
|MRCXCD 2761||Motiv8*||Break The Chain (CD, Maxi)||Mega Records||MRCXCD 2761||Denmark||1995|
|0630122182||Motiv8*||Break The Chain (CD, Maxi, Car)||Eternal, WEA||0630122182||Australia||1995|
|WEA 010 T, 0630-12220-0||Motiv 8||Break The Chain (12")||WEA, Eternal, Eternal||WEA 010 T, 0630-12220-0||UK||1995|
|SAM 1673||Motiv 8||Break The Chain (12", Promo)||Eternal||SAM 1673||UK||1995|