LeAnn Rimes - Blue album download
Blue is the debut studio album by American country singer LeAnn Rimes, released in the United States on July 9, 1996 by Curb Records. It reached No. 3 on Billboard 200, and No. 1 on Top Country Albums.
Album · 1996 · 11 Songs. LeAnn Rimes’ debut-a No. 1 record by her 14th birthday-was a mix of retro-country and pop sheen that earned her deserved comparisons to artists like Patsy Cline. According to legend, Cline actually came close to recording the title track, written by Bill Mack in the mid-’50s. Whether on ballads ( Blue, Hurt Me, the wistful Eddy Arnold duet Cattle Call ) or uptempo songs like One Way Ticket (Because I Can), Rimes’ delivery is light but unusually confident, helping to turn the album into an instant classic and a forecast of what was to come.
LovE is LovE is LovE. 2017 сингл Single Version. Big Bang Concert Series: Country Hits. LeAnn Rimes, Kenny Loggins, Ashford & Simpson. The Duets Album/ Breathless. Together, A New Beginning (A Tribute To The Ronald Reagan Centennial). Today's Country Christmas.
Blue" is the first album by American country singer LeAnn Rimes, released in the United States on July 9, 1996 (see 1996 in music) by Curb Records. It reached number three on the Billboard Hot 200 album chart, and number-one on Hot Country Albums. The album has been certified 6× Multi-Platinum ] by RIAA, selling 6 million in the states, and an additional 2 million copies outside the states, proving her worldwide success.
Rimes made her breakthrough into country music in 1996 with her debut album, Blue, which reached number one on the Top Country Albums chart and was certified multiplatinum in sales by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The album's eponymous leadoff single, "Blue", became a Top 10 hit and Rimes gained national acclaim for her similarity to Patsy Cline's vocal style
With this fabulous record that brought joy and fun to all avid listeners of country music, LeAnn Rimes arrived just in the nick of time, when country needed it most, amidst all the regulars of the scene such as Garth Brooks, Holly Dunn, etc. The record is a delightful free-for-all of sassy pick-me-up country that spells "gold" in many sorts of ways
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Bill Mack
Written-By – Bobby Braddock, Deborah Allen, Rafe VanHoy*
|A3||One Way Ticket (Because I Can)
Written-By – Judy Rodman, Keith Hinton
Written-By – Deborah Allen
Written-By – Christi Dannemiller, Joe Johnston
|A6||The Light In Your Eyes
Written-By – Dan Tyler
|B7||Talk To Me
Written-By – Jon Rutherford, LeAnn Rimes, Ron Grimes
|B8||I'll Get Even With You
Written-By – Coweta House
Featuring [Duet With] – Eddy ArnoldWritten-By – Tex Owens
|B10||Good Lookin' Man
Written-By – Joyce Harrison
|B11||Fade To Blue
Written-By – Anne Reeves, Jim Allison, Lang Scott
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Curb Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Curb Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Petty Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Rosewood Studio
- Recorded At – Midtown Tone & Volume
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Overdubbed At – KD Studios
- Mixed At – Petty Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Rosewood Studio
- Mixed At – Masterfonics
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Acoustic Guitar – M. Spriggs*
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jerry Matheny
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar – Johnny Mulhair
- Art Direction, Design – Neuman, Walker & Associates, Inc.*
- Backing Vocals – Crista Carnes, Dennis Wilson , Joy McKay, Kayla Powell, Ladonna Johnson, Lisa Criss, Maryann Kennedy*, Matthew Ward , Pam Rose, Perry Coleman
- Bass – Bob Smith*, Curtis Randel*, Glenn Worf, Mike Chapman
- Co-producer – Johnny Mulhair (tracks: A6, B8, B9, B11)
- Design [Coordination] – Sue Austin
- Drums – Brad Billingsley, Chad Cromwell, Fred Gleber, Greg Morrow
- Electric Guitar – Brent Rowan, Dan Huff*, John Jorgenson
- Fiddle – Larry Franklin
- Harmonica – Kevin Bailey
- Keyboards – Kelly Glenn, Steve Nathan
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Mixed By [Assistant @ Masterfonics] – David Hall
- Mixed By [Masterfonics] – Csaba Petocz, John Kelton
- Percussion – Terry McMillan
- Photography By – Peter Nash
- Piano – John Hobbs, Mike McLain*
- Piano, Keyboards – Jimmy Kelly
- Piano, Keyboards, Bass – Paul Goad
- Producer – Chuck Howard (tracks: A3, A5 to B7, B9), Wilbur C. Rimes
- Producer [Assistant To Producer] – Bob Campbell-Smith (tracks: A3, A5 to B7, B9), Greg Walker (tracks: A6, B8, B9, B11)
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Midtown Tone & Volume] – Jeff Watkin*
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Norman Petty Studios], Mixed By [Assistant @ Norman Petty] – Greg Walker
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Omni Sound & KD Studio] – Daniel Kresco
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Omni Sound] – Aaron Swihart
- Recorded By [Assistant @ Rosewood], Mixed By [Assistant @ Rosewood] – Gary Leach
- Recorded By [Midtown Tone & Volume, Omni Sound, KD Studio] – Bob Campbell-Smith
- Recorded By [Norman Petty Studios], Mixed By [Norman Petty Studios] – Johnny Mulhair
- Recorded By [Rosewood Studio], Mixed By [Rosewood Studio] – Greg Hunt
- Steel Guitar – Bruce Bouton, Milo Deering, Paul Franklin
Notes© & ℗ 1996 Curb Records, Inc.
Tracks recorded at Norman Petty Studios, Clovis, NM; Rosewood Studio, Tyler, TX; Midtown Tone & Volume, Nashville, TN; Omni Sound, Nashville, TN.
Overdubs recorded at KD Studio, Nashville, TN.
Mixed at Norman Petty Studios, Clovis, NM; Rosewood Studio, Tyler, TX; Masterfonics, Nashville, TN.
Mastered at Masterfonics, Nashville, TN.
Foldout J-card with Photo / Credits / Application for Membership (Fan Club)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 1518-77821-4 3
- Other (Duplicator Code): none
|D2-77821||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records||D2-77821||US||1996|
|D4-77821||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (Cass, Album, Dol)||Curb Records, MCG/Curb||D4-77821||Canada||1996|
|4 84533 2||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records||4 84533 2||Germany||1998|
|D2-77821||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records||D2-77821||Canada||1996|
|CDC1001||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Album)||Curb Records, Sono||CDC1001||France||1998|
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer – Wilbur C. RimesSongwriter – Bill Mack
Co-producer – Johnny MulhairFeaturing [With] – Eddy ArnoldProducer – Chuck Howard, Wilbur C. RimesProducer [Assistant To The Producer] – Bob Campbell-Smith, Greg Walker Songwriter – Tex Owens
Producer – Wilbur C. RimesSongwriter – Deborah Allen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Curb Records
- Copyright (c) – Curb Records
- Licensed To – "edel" Gesellschaft für Produktmarketing mbH
- Manufactured By – Optimal Production
NotesIssued in a J-card case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4009880783757
- Label Code: LC 3890
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal production 0078375CUR
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9701
|663487 2||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Single)||Curb Records||663487 2||Australia||1996|
|D2-76959||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Single)||Curb Records, MCG/Curb||D2-76959||US||1996|
|CUBCP 39||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Single, Promo)||Curb Records, The Hit Label||CUBCP 39||UK||1998|
|SAMP 793||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (CD, Single, Promo)||Curb Records||SAMP 793||Australia||1996|
|663487 8||LeAnn Rimes||Blue (Cass, Single, Dol)||Curb Records||663487 8||Australia||1996|