Kíla - Lemonade & Buns album download
Lemonade & Buns · Kila. 2009 IML Irish Music Licensing Ltd. Released on: 2009-09-11.
While Kíla essentially comes from the Irish school of Celtic music (as opposed to the Scottish or Breton schools), this CD is hardly oblivious to the Celtic sounds of Scotland. There's a definite freshness to Lemonade and Buns, which won't appeal to Celtic purists but is enthusiastically recommended to anyone who is seeking something fresh and challenging from Celtic music.
Lemonade & Buns chords by Kíla. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Chords list: E, D, G, Em, A, Bm, Am, C - Yalp. Lemonade & Buns chords by Kíla. Song's chords E, D, G, Em, A, Bm, Am, C. Difficulty Easy.
Lemonade (2006) is the second solo studio album released by G. Love and the seventh overall release studio release including all G. Love and Special Sauce studio albums. Ain't That Right" – 3:51. Can't Go Back to Jersey" – 4:06. Missing My Baby" – 4:30. Banger" (featuring Blackalicious and Lateef the TruthSpeaker) – 4:29. Thanks and Praise" (featuring Jasper) – 4:03
Kíla - Lemonade & Buns. Amy Winehouse Greatest Hits Full Album Amy Winehouse Best SongsDiva Channel.
64 results for lemonade press. 1964 Lemonade Joe PRESS SHEET Karel Fiala, Rudolf Deyl Czech western comedy. Pneumatic Air Cylinder Lemonade Juicer Commercial Lemon Lime Squeezer Press.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Compledgegationist: a) O'Callaghan's Flights Of Fancy, b) The Compledgegationist|
Drums [Jun Jún] – Ken SamsonHarp – Robbie Perry
Guitar [Dobro] – Jeff Lang
|4||Andy's Bar: a) Ar An Imeall, b) On The Bog, c) Talamh Slán?
Piano – Liam Ó Maonlaí
Trumpet – Eamon Nolan*, Hugh O'Neill
|6||Where Did Ya Hide That Train, Joe?|
|7||The Liostirín Waltz: a) Star Of The Sea, b) The Liostirín Waltz|
Banjo – Robbie PerrySlide Guitar – Hank Wedel
|10||Lemonade And Buns: a) Juillet À Brest, b) 127, Bóthar Na Trá, c) Lemonade And Buns|
|11||Cé Tú Féin
Guitar [Classical] – Steve Cooney
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kíla Records
- Copyright (c) – Kíla Records
- Manufactured By – Disque Americ
- Bagpipes [Uilleann], Whistle [Low], Tin Whistle – Eoin Dillon
- Bass, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Horns [Biscuit Horn] – Brian Hogan
- Fiddle, Viola, Vibraphone, Accordion – Dee Armstrong
- Flute, Saxophone, Vocals, Tin Whistle, Flute [Transverse], Flute [T.v.], Harmonica – Colm Ó Snodaigh
- Guitar, Backing Vocals, Cowbell, Shaker, Drums, Goblet Drum [Darabuka], Goblet Drum [Dumbeg], Congas – Lance Hogan
- Low Whistle, Djembe, Mandolin, Percussion, Bouzouki, Banjo [Banjolin], Drums, Clarinet, Guitar, Cymbal, Goblet Drum [Darabuka] – Rossa Ó Snodaigh
- Maracas, Rainstick, Bodhrán, Vocals, Drums, Cymbal, Shaker, Bells – Rónán Ó Snodaigh
- Mastered By – Aidan Foley
- Mixed By – Lorcan Keogh
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Lance Hogan
- Recorded By – Shea Fitzgerald*, Simon Taylor
- Written-By – Brian Hogan , Colm Ó Snodaigh, Dee Armstrong, Eoin Dillon, Lance Hogan, Rossa Ó Snodaigh, Rónán Ó Snodaigh
NotesRecorded at Felix Studios, Uachtar Ard ; The Body, Na Forbacha ; Music Mint, Glasthule ; and Liffey Arts Research Centre, Victoria Bridge, Naas.
Mastered at Windmill Lane Master Labs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 48248 31322 3
- Matrix / Runout: DADR 1UA13<7041>GLCD3132
|KRCD 006||Kíla||Lemonade & Buns (CD, Album)||Kíla Records||KRCD 006||Ireland||2000|