Blim - Zero / No Frills album download
Only for completionists (0%).
Zero, No Frills - Beejayone, Sparsely & Much, 1234 and 30 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 30. Views: 17. Zero, No Frills tracks.
BLIM (the No Frills incarnation) at the Jug of Ale, Moseley, circa 1993. With Andy Read Neil Charlie Spragg Robert Illesh Surgeon. BLIM pring and gigs lined up. Midlands-based preferable, with own transport. Our merry band of psych-punk-prog-pop perverts needs you! Call neil on 031, 7SHADESDES.
Produced and engineered and mixed at Squalor Studios, Kidderminster 04.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label BlimTunes (catalog number BLM-001). This album was released in 2013-08-17 year. The album included the following session artists: Bass.
BLIM - Listen toBLIM on Deezer.
Album: Zero, No Frills. Download Blim - Plop. Zero, No Frills: Best 2 songs. Blim - Ubusubu 01:40. Album: Zero, No Frills. Blim - Vector Zero, No Frills, 2013 05:26. Blim - Ubusubu Zero, No Frills, 2013 01:40.
Blim (Artist) Format: Audio CD. Price: £2. 8 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details. What would happen if you combine Ozric Tentacles, Hawkwind, King Crimson, a little Pink Floyd, and a wacky sense of humor? Yes, you could wind up with Blim. They were a band who for about 4 years played on the festival circuit in England in the early 90's. This double CD is a reissue of their only 2 releases, which back then only came out on cassettes. So it's great to have them on discs, as my old tapes have worn out from all the replaying I've done through the years. The 2 albums are slightly different, though both would fit under the heading space rock.
Includes unlimited streaming of Zero, No Frills via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days. BLIM - Prog Space Jazz Punk Rock pioneers from Birmingham UK, were brought kicking and screaming into existence in 1991, and produced two superb and acclaimed albums in 1992 & 1993, before promptly vanishing from whence they came in 1994 As regards their music, as they say, "You might think that this is quite strange".
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-3||There's A Hole In My Toe||0:11|
Synth – Ade*
|1-7||Hoffman Bike Pump||0:14|
|1-12||Country & Eastern||2:48|
|1-14||The Disconcerting Riff||6:30|
|2-6||Sparsely & Much
Arranged By [Pt. 1] – BlimWritten-By [Pt. 1] – Tom Scott
Synth – Ade*
|2-16||The Eagle (Exit)||1:31|
- Copyright (c) – Copyright Control
- Copyright (c) – EMI
- Copyright (c) – BlimTunes
- Recorded At – Squalor Studio
- Produced At – Squalor Studio
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC
- Bass – Ben BJ Gardiner* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14)
- Bass, Vocals, Mandolin, Keyboards – Robert Illesh (tracks: 2-1 to 2-16)
- Drums – Neil Spragg
- Flute, Keyboards – Nigel Pugh (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Andy Read*
- Keyboards – Tony Child* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-16)
- Mixed By – Blim (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14)
- Remastered By – Andy Read*, Neil Spragg
- Saxophone, Voice – Phil Cook (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14)
- Sounds [Wibbles], Tape [Tapes], Effects [FX], Sampler [Samples] – Tony Child*
- Vocals – Andy Read* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-16)
- Voice – Neil Spragg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-14)
- Written-By [All Titles Written By] – Blim
NotesRecorded & produced at Squalor Studios, Kidderminster, UK in 1992 (CD1), 1993 (CD2).
All titles © 2013 Copyright Control, except 'Sparsely & Much' Pt. 1 © 1976 EMI / © 2013 Copyright Control.
This recording © BlimTunes 2013.
Double CD gatefold 20th anniversary remastered compilation of two BLIM albums (cassette tape releases): Tracks 1-1 to 1-11 are from 'Zero' . Tracks 2-1 to 2-12 are from 'No Frills' . 7 previously unreleased extra bonus tracks also included. Total time ~148 mins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888174032849
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): Sony DADC BLM001CD1 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): Sony DADC BLM001CD2 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LY33
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI AEW39