Gustavo Rodriguez Coronel - Ritos De Fusion album download
Gustavo Rodríguez (February 19, 1947 – April 2, 2014) was a Venezuelan film, stage and television actor. Rodríguez initially became an avid film fan in his childhood days, as he often explained that Orson Welles' classic Citizen Kane (1941) made an especially strong impression on him as a young man.
Fan Page de Gustavo Rodríguez. Frente Guasú - Coronel Bogado. Dispensario Médico viñas Cuè. Somos País. Participación Ciudadana. 27 January at 12:41 ·. Andres Leopoldo Caballero Nuñez. 27 January at 07:45 ·. Movilizacion genuinamente ciudadana ! Gracias telefuturo, abc, ultima hora, La Nacion, por comprometer vuestra presencia.
CommunitySee all. 39,302 people like this. 39,961 people follow this.
Who looks too much wake up blind. AlejandroCastFan androCasFan Apr 22. More.
Gustavo Rodríguez, 1993. Entre Tu Amor y el Mio, 04:53. Aun Vives en Mi, 04:22.
|A!||El Perro Pekines||4:12|
|A3||Escuchando a Steps||6:14|
|A4||Rito De Iniciacion||6:15|
- Alto Saxophone – Jorge Castillo (tracks: B1)
- Drums – Gustavo Rodriguez
- Electric Bass – Carlos Novak (tracks: A1,A3,B1,B4), Daniel Jacques (tracks: A2,B2, ), Jorge Sadi (tracks: B5), José Luis Lopretti (tracks: A4), Walter RIvero (tracks: B3)
- Electric Guitar – Leonardo Amuedo (tracks: B4), Quique Azambuya (tracks: B3)
- Electric Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – Luis Firpo (tracks: A1,A2,B2,), Philippe Pinet (tracks: A3,A4)
- Keyboards – Diego Ebbeler (tracks: B4), Gonzalo Gravina (tracks: A3, B4), Luis Alderotti (tracks: A1,B2,,B5), Raul Medina (tracks: B1)
- Percussion – Wilson Negreyra (tracks: B1)
- Trombone – Artigas Leal (tracks: B1)
- Trumpet – Julio Castillo (tracks: B1)